English Conversational Formulas
Sincerely Yours, Andrei Medvedev. @
- Forms of address
- Attracting attention
- Introductions and conversation openings
- Greetings and inquiries about health, etc.
- Congratulations and wishes
- Asking permissions (favors)
- Warning, caution
- Reproach and reprimand
- Agreement and disagreement
- Approval and disapproval
- Likes and dislikes
- Preference and lack of preference
- Pleasure and displeasure
- Certainty and uncertainty, ignorance
- Sympathy and consolation
- Worry and reassurance
- General words and phrases and some hints on conversing in English
If you have any comments, please, feel free to tell it to me.
My e-mail address is MedvedevAM98@hotmail.com
If you have desire to receive the whole book in one file, send me e-mail message too.
I can tell you about links to sites which are helpful in studying of English:
- this is the site with a lot of information about learning
English, with tests page and alos there are exist lessons which
you can take by e-mail.